Atypical chest pain. Normal ECG. Have BP. Normal stress test and angiogram. Taking Seloken. Best time to take medicine?

I have mild chest pain-- atypical - because it is on the right chest more often. My heart beat, chest is clear. ECG are normal. I do not smoke nor drink. I am 70 and walk almost all day for 15 min. I do not have panting or feel exhausted. I have a slight BP . Stress test was performed and I came out well. Later on I had angiogram done and it was fine. But my entire chest -outside-has a slight burning sensation almost everyday. I have been taking Seloken XL 50 once every day.What is the best time to take- before or after breakfast.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012