Attack of pluracy, fluid removed from lungs, cold and cough with yellow sputum, enlarged lymph glands. Help

I am bank officer aged 40 I had a attack of Pluracy EIGHT YEARS BACK.tHEN fluids were removed from lungs. Sinethe last 6 months I have frequnt cold cough change in sound sputum yellowish and grenish soe breathing problem and influenza.One month back I had attacck of influenza. There was doubtof swine flu However test showed negative results and ruled out zswine flu .I want for x ray of chest and CT scan which has devtect enlargement of lymph glands at three four locations.One which was visible near right shoulder has been soerated recently.
What should I do
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013