Attack of jaundice as a child. Will the child recover fully?

My cousin s daughter is now 19 years. From 5months baby onwards, she is under care, but no remedy. They are now at madurai, Tamilnadu, India. The baby name is Harini, the only child. We were informed that initially Jiandise [ at the age of 4-5 months] attacked and lack of proper medical care at that time, this happened. She looks beautiful and parents are healthy. Whatever the local treatments available, they gave and taken full care. My question is--- Socially the life has gone. Is she will fully or partially recovered. What to be done at this age. Managing her is now difficult, because on her ownm she does not do anhything. They are socially inactive. Now in the day, they admitted her in a school and praying God. Is there is any treatment for full cure or else.... What we have to do now?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012