Attack of flu, cough, high grade temperature, nearing period. Blood tests done. Is this normal?

I had an attack of flu 12th of this month. My husband also got it from me , but thank god except for cough his temperature is 98.2. We had high grade temperature which went twice above 104. The issue is for the past one week my body temperature is 99.6 - 99.8 in the mornings. In the evening , it rises to 100- 100.2 and night it again goes down. By 1 a.m it is 99.4. All blood tests were done and it was negative. Is this normal even on the 15th day? I am nearing my periods and could this cause this much temperature? I am now concerned. Kindly advice me
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013