Attack of epilepsy, squint in both eyes, diagnosed ADHD. Second attack of epilepsy. Treatment?

Helo Dr, My daughter s birth was normal, she has attack of epilepsy , when she was six months. We observe squint in her both eyes after that. Her milestone were delayed (started walking when she was 2.5 years old), she spoke at the age of 3.5 years old. Initially she she has been digonised ADHD , but all her hyper activity has gone, when she was 6-7 years old, she remain backward in mathematics and logical development. At the age of 16 (mid of Aug 12), again she had second attack of epilepsy. CT scan reports says - VENTRICLES ARE MILDLY DILATED, SYLVIAN FISSURE , SULCI & GYRI ARE MORE PROMINENT, EEG reports says - THERE IS BETA RHYTHM (FASTER THAN 14 HZ), ALPHA RHYTHM (8-13 HZ PER SECOND) THETA WAVES (4-7 HZ CYCLES PER SECOND) DELTA WAVES LESS THAN 4 HZ CYCLE PER SECOND. EEG PICTURE IS SUGGESTIVE OF SEIZURAL DISORDER TYPICAL EEG. Please guide - 0000, My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012