Atrophy on lip, face seems to be caving in, had dog bite on the lip in the past. Signs of Parry Romberg syndrome?

I am almost certain that I have Parry Romberg syndrom, although I have not been diagnosed yet. I had paradontal surgery done in 2006 to the left side of my mouth, upper and lower. I also had two implants done to the left bottom in which after that I was told later that I had nerve damage. Gradually my bottom lip has started atrophy . I have had a CT and an MRI done in which they note mild atrophy. That was a year and then six months ago. My face is starting to cave in on the left side. My cheek is getting smaller and of course my lip is wasting away too. I was just back in to see my neurologist who still has not diagnosed this yet but instead is wanting me to see a therapist regarding body dismorphic disorder. I have to say also that I was bit by a dog on the top left lip many years ago. My top lip has never looked like it does now and the neurologist never knew me before the nerve damage so it is probably hard for her to say if I actually have this condition. I go back to see her in a couple of months. I guess I m not sure what to ask here except do you know of another type of specialist who could better diagnose this disorder?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013