Athletes foot between fingers, infection, itchiness on legs. Taking telma, stator for BP, cholesterol. Cure?

Sir, Iam suffering from atheletes foot . Between Last two fingers of both my foot.Often it is getting infected.i use to wear shoes.and the gap between the fingers is too less.Itching is there in all my legs too.Is it because of atheletes foot. what can I do for this,.I am hypertension patient and suffering from cholestrol too.I am under tretment for this last 5 years.Telma AM -1 tab per day and Stator 10 -1Tab per day.Pls advise
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012