Athlete, having arthritis, taken cocaine, swollen and painful finger. Side effects of cocaine?

I can't determine if I am suffering from a mild form of arthritis or a cocaine-related side effect. I am 33 years old and an avid runner who has been diagnosed with arthritis in my feet. I use cocaine occasionally ( perhaps once a month for 2 years? ). However the past two times I have used cocaine, I have woken up with a swollen middle finger, and it is rather painful. The pain lasts a few days. This just occurred again. Does this sound like arthritis or a cocaine side effect? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013