Ateriovenous malformation, inter-cerebral hemorrhage, stiff hand after sleeping post a strenuous physical activity. Cause?

.can an avm leak while apersn sleeps enough to cause an .intercerbral hemmorrage after I worked 3 ten hour days that involved strenous .physical activities such as (lifting)Iwent to sleep nothing wrong with me around 9:30 pm I awoke 4 am the next morning with my left hand seized shut. then the symtoms went .away after I pried my left hand open .because I couldn t open iton its own.then at 5 am Ihad a intercerbral .hemorrage. arteriovenous malformation rupter right frontal lobe .
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012