Ate junkfood, experiencing mucus, flu, unwell. Is it because of sudden change in diet?

Sure, thank you. I am wondering if my diet is related to what happened this week. I have been mainly eating a raw vegan diet for the past few months and feeling good. this week, I skipped a meal because i was so busy. Went to a work function & was very hungry & ate a few choc chip buscuits, 2 bits of cake (it gets worse) 3 steamed dim sims & a bit of pizza. the next 2 days I have experienced mucus , feeling unwell, flu symptoms I suppose. do you think it is the sudden change in diet?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

'Flu' is viral infection...
Stomach upset is likely from the food - infection, infestation, toxin and so on
If it is persisting, you should see a doctor

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck