Ate food with plastic in it. Should i go to hospital?

I bought some food and it tasted like I was eating ceramic pieces and sand granules. I spit it out and the black particles were hard to break apart I believe it some sort of durable plastic or ceramic I tried to throw up the food a lot of particles were in the toilet but I feel crazy inside can it harm me should I go to the hospital?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It would be better to go to the hospital to get yourself tested. Also keep samples of the food if they are still there or the thing that you threw up so that you could argue your case with a specialist who can help you out with legal matters. However, your immediate need is to go to the hospital and get a thorough check up. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !