It looks you might have ingested some fish bone .
During ingestion this bone seems to have injured your epithelial linings of your pharynx which is causing this pain while swallowing.
There is no chance of bone going inside your lungs as that would have resulted in severe coughing
and respiratory distress
.Since everything is normal at the moment,there is nothing to worry on that count.
As far as pain during swallowing is concerned,it shall go away in next couple of days,once the inside of pharynx is healed.
No treatment is required.