Ate chocolate without water, feeling of something stuck in throat, esophagus, unable to eat solid food. How to treat this sensation?

I ate a wunderbar chocolate with crash peanuts inside, and I ate half of the bar without water and later on i felt that something was stuck in my throat or esophagus . Its been 5 days now and the sensation is still there. All i can eat is liquids and soups, not normal food. I need help. How can I remove or disolve the food of that feeling. What do i do about this.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response may have a peanut stuck in your throat which is causing your symptoms.please see an ENT doctor.he/she will perform an endoscopic exam of your throat and esophagus.if the foreign body [peanut] is present,it will be removed.dont worry you will be ok. dr praveen.