At work my left hand gets really cold and sore

At work my left hand gets really cold and sore but my right hand is nice and warm.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010

to expand on the last response, if you type with your right hand as the dominant, that might be keeping your right hand warm, try using your left hand more.  I type more left hand dominant and I get the reverse of your problem.  My left hand is warm and my right is cold

Anonymous's Response

Do you use a computer at work? This could be caused by sitting at the wrong height for long periods of time. 

Anonymous's Response

there is a problem with the blood supply of the hand,it might be dangerous also. it usually happens with the people who are smokers to say regular and heavy smokers. if it is so than quit smoking.