At which age does the growth of penis stop? Possible to get big penis without medicine or surgery?

hi at which age the growth of penis stops. what are the reasons behind the short penis, is 4 inch penis at erection is enough for sexually satisfaction of partner, and if the penis size is less then 4 inch, is it possible to get a big penis without medicine or surgery, and if medicine is necessary then which medicine will you recommend.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your query. I hope you are doing well in your sexual life.
Slightly bent penis should give your more pleasure during sexual intercourse than a straight penis. Am I correct?

Short penis is not a problem at all. Female vagina has pleasure nerve endings only up to 2 inches from its surface. Therefore, even a man with a penis erect size of 2 inches can satisfy a female. You have 4 inches. Then why worry?

Penis may not grow because it is a muscle pack. Muscle pack expands with exercise and protein usage. Bone grows. Therefore no wrong notions. Hand masturbation is a good option to improve penis length. But don't over do it.

Don't go for fake medicines and surgical procedures and loose money.
I hope I am able to answer your question. Available for further queries.
goods luck