At what time should I take Norvasc tablet 5 mg to maintain normal BP level ?

What time of the day or night should I take my Norvasc tablet 5 mg for maintainenance of blood pressure The doctor put me on lisiniprol 3 and a half years ago but the side effects, dizzy a thick head etc were awful so she changed me to antenonol but I had the same effects including naseau so she tried me on a beta blocker which helped the blood pressure and the anxiety and panic attacks I was getting with the side effects, whilst trying to keep on with my physical job, tired alot as well, but after week the side effects returned so now she has put me on candisartin 4 mg but same side effects and worse panic attacks due to them so she has given me propranolol 40mg, but it seems to me that I cannot tolerate blood pressure tablets. Would a beta blocker do on its ownl. I am mentally and physically tired out and sick of feeling lowsy every day and it is affecting my life as I am not enjoying anything normally, any suggestions.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011