At what stage should a person suffering from Parkinsons and having avm at the bottom of the lung see a doctor ?

I have been coughing up small amounts of bright red blood for over 10 years and recently had a ct scan which showed an avm at the bottom of each lung. I was told if the bleeding worsens go straight to hospital. Normally the blood is mixed with mucus and is pink. How much worse does it need to be before going to hospital? I am due for another scan in august. I am a 55yr old female and this morning I coughed up some blood deeper in colour than normal. I also have Parkinsons. My blood oxygen level is 94%
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Hi,jane fallon,
Thanks for query,
Your case is to be evaluated as soon as possible.
You have some pathology in your lungs and due to rupture of capillaries you get bleeding.
So start treatment before more capillaries involved resulting profuse bleeding.
ok and bye.