At what age can laser be done to correct myopia ?

Hi, I wanted to know at what age can laser be done to correct myopia? And also let me know the cost in India.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Above 18 years you can be qualified for LASIK Surgery for Myopia. Although there are many more criteria which needs to be fulfilled which your Ophthalmologist will be able to perform and explain to you. Cost depends in different Hospitals.
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
you have to have a stable refraction for at least 2 years,thereby at least 21 yrs of age.the corneal thickness should be adequate to do lasik.cost varies from 30-35 to 90 thousand Rs.