Asymptomatic eosnophilia. Prescribed levosiz, duonase. This ok?

hello Dr.
I am 24 years old and i'm a pilot by profession. I had a regular annual medical at the Air force medical exam. centre in new delhi where i was declared temporary unfir due to ASYMPTOMATIC EUSINOPHILLIA for 3 weeks and was asked to reappear for the blood test after 3 weeks. Now, I did a blood test of the same where my eusibophill count was 11% and toatal eusinophills were 1000. I showed these reports to my Dr. and he prescribed me Levosiz M 1 tab daily for 7 days and a nasasl spray.DUONASE. 2 psrays daily..
Kindly advice me is this treatment fine to bring down my eusinophiils count. I also asked the Dr about the cortisteroids treat. but he said it has some side effects too so beter avoid it. Kindly reply ASAP as i hav to report back on 20th April 2013
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013