Asymptomatic. Elevation in cholesterol. Taking Vicoden for spinal stenosis. Further?

56 yo female mild HTN elevated chol Failed LFT S for insurance PE SGOT 251. SGPT 393. GGT 193. ALK PHOS 92. ALBUMIN 4.4 TOTAL PROTEIN 6.5 Lipids fine TRIG 57 CHOL 148. LDL 48. HDL 89 CREATNINE 0.9 I take OTC NSAIDs some Vicoden for spinal stenosis , being repaired in 1mos I am an RN wanted chol to be WNL for insurance PE , so I doubled my Crestor to 10 mg bid x 2.5 wks Stupid yes, am having redraw in 2 days. I am completely asymptomatic. I was shocked to see the elevation. Is this a statin problem or could this include NSAIDs Tylenol etc Also take metaprolol, losaarten, zetia , vyvanse?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012