Asymmetrical testes, one side longer than the other. Normal?

Hi sir, this is jim carlose, from problem is my right side penis size is abnormal, i mean when i comparing between two penis my right side penis s size big to other one and when i standing in front of the mirror i was seen it shows up n down and MY MAJOR DOUBT IS IF I WANT TO GO THE GULF , MEDICAL TEST IS REQUIRED SO MY DOUBT IS WILL I PASS OR FAIL IN THIS TEST PLEASE SUGGEST ME please tell me what shoud i do and whom to consult for this problem
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012

I assume you mean your testis are not symmetrical(same on both sides).

Both testis are not placed at same level, so you might be feeling that one is smaller than other.

Ideal way to confirm this is to get a sonography done.