Asymmetrical face, lots of unevenness. Exercise of tips?

Hi, i was wondering how to get rid of facial asymmetry. I have been having some issues with my asymmetrical face. I feel like the two sides of my face has NO symmetry. They both look the same execpt uyou can make out alot of flaws. I know that asymmetry is normal but i feel like mine is excessive, so is there any exercise or tips that will help me get rid or reduce it? Keep in mind, i am a 14 year old so surgery is probably out of the question for now
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
I would gladly help you out if you could send me some of your face photos - front and both side views.
I'll then advise you how to solve your problems without surgery as far as possible.
I have quite a range of non-surgical methods that could help you.
However, let me see, then I'll tell you how to proceed further.
Kind regards!