Asymmetrical chest, fluctuating heart beat, chest, shoulder, back pain, dizziness. How to regularize heart beat?

Hi, I have question around my fast heart beat. My Specialist advice me to see neurologist Today I had a heartbeat of 115-138 when I was just sitting or laying down and had chest pain , upper left back-shoulder pain and I feel dizzy. I see many of the symptoms described here wish is ventricular tachycardia: WWW.WWWW.WW My background: Im 32 years old from Belgium and I have a Asymmetrical chest, my left chest is smaller and my right chest bone is bigger. I eat very healthy, fish, vegetables, nutrition and exercise every day. I exercise 3 times a week for 1 hour intensive weightlifting interval training, all the other days of the week I swim 1km every day. My average heart rates: When I exercise my heartbeat is between 120-165… When I sleep 60-75/ when I lay down 78-95/ when I sit down 95-115 and when I stand without moving around allot 98-125 When I feel stress 128-139 Im concerned about the fast heartbeat, my whole family has a very low heartbeat everybody in my family. Sometimes I have very slight chest pain and un comfort, like a stinging feeling on my left chest and a bit pressure on my chest and my upper back shoulder. Every once in 2 weeks I get a nerve cramp in my chest… 1-2 months ago I had severe chest pain and high heart rate, I went to do full checkup at 3 different specialist center and did all following test: - full blood test (all perfect, can send you copy to check) - stress test (very good, achieve level 7) - x-ray (all good) - Echocardiogram (all good, I can send you copy to double check) - bloodpressure (all good) - ECG ( all good, can send you copy to check) All the 3 specialist told me everything is good can not find anything… Then I have done a spine adjustment for a few times at Chiropractor see if that helped but very little change average it went down 5-10 beats…so it helped very slightly… But still my heart rate is fast 95-110 when I sit down average over the week, But today it was 115-138 and chest, back uncomfort stays…my partner helped me to massage my back where it hurts and my heart rate dropped to 95, 30 min afther massage back to 130 One of the specialist told me I can best visit a ELECTRO-PHYSIOLOGIST What can you advice me? Will this be something you can help me with? What can I do to reduce my heart rate? Will this bring me any complications or danger if I keep walking with this fast heart rate? Can I still exercise? Is this to do with my spine or nerve system? Or any other reasons? Thank you!! Frederik
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013