Asymmetric, migratory swelling or inflammation of lower leg. Pain partially relieved. Now?

i have asymetric, migratory swelling or inflammation of lower leg joints and feet / toes, followed by bruising of the affected joint or area [generally the bruising is more common in ankes and toes [[never my big toes, generally only the two closest to the big]]. the pain is partially relieved by ibuprofen at maximum dosages. onset can be sudden, and movement from joint to joint is ot predictable. there is no mechanical injury that precipitates these changes. is this set of sympoms common to any ailment you re aware of?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012