Asthmatic patient, on inhalers. Nausea and vomiting while recovering from fever, burning in stomach, uneasiness. Reasons ?

I am an Asthmatic patient since last 3 years and on medication e.g. asthalin inhaler & aerocort inhaler, as prescribed by my doctor. The history goes like this that about 15 days ago I have contracted suffering fever and cough from my husband that continued with me few more days after my husband recovered. I was administered Grilinctus-BM so I relived from problem of cough soon. But I have suffering from another problem and that is my question here. After recovering from said fever and cough, I have stared feeling nausea & vomiting , then vomited 4-6 times for two days so a local doctor provided me two anti-vomiting tablets and probably some anti-gas tablets and I relived in the next morning. However, soon after I have started feeling a burning sensation in my stomach and my abdomen, hands started becoming hot, felt some itching sensation on my skin, felt shaking and fatigue . I was taken to a nearby hospital and administered MyPan injection and also advised MyPan tablets also with some other drugs for a course of 2 days. I was performed USG but nothing unusual found and the doctors suggested all these due to acidity and to eat proper food. However, though I am better than earlier time but I am not fit till now for the reason that around after 4 PM every day I feel same burning sensation in my stomach, feel shaking and fatigue. My abdomen feels like hot, burning, feel uneasiness. Feel quite fatigue, sleepy as I try performing my regular home work. So my husband asked me to revisit the hospital where a neighbor suggested his confident in his family doctor. I am in outstation and not with enough money to go to a private nursing home. Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013