Asthmatic, have sleep apnea due to air pass way. Should I use breathing pump?

hi i have sleep apnea .reason of the air pass way.i m 47 years old woman.i was pre mature born.with asthma until i was 7years.later on cure when i was growth. but now i have no breathing problem but the breathing plus timing inhale and exhale getting little slow..i m never use breathing pump.os i have one question? am i need to use breathing pump? i never did breathing test or flu shots before.its a necessary for me? i don t have health benefits or good income to afford my health checkup with lungs specialist. please suggest and good advice with home remedy too....
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012