Asthmatic, have obstruction in throat due to crystal formation, breathing difficulty. On foracast, levoline. Remedy?

Hello Doctor I am mohd shuja from lucknow of uttar pradesh(INDIA). I am a patient of bronchitis( Asthma ) at the age of 13 and right now my age is 27 .I have taken lots of medicine and consulted the best doctors but doctors have said that it is incurable disease only I can maintain by taking medicine . right now I am taking foracast400 two time a day and levoline 2 times a day. In my throat something Crystal type is stick and then start problem in taking breath. please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012