Asthmatic, got severe hair fall post taking i-pill. Thyroid ruled out. Remedy?

hi, I am 35 yrs old 82kg and 5.5 in height and i am asthamatic so i use salbutamal inhaler regularly when i get attack i take duolin respules to inhale, it s been almost 2 yrs when i had an abortion and after 3-4 months later i took i-pill after which my hair are falling and even today they are, its been one year i had vitamins and some shampoo was also prescribed i had used it for 1 month in september i used for one month minioxidil,VB7 Forte and Alpecin shampoo then i discontinued after 1 month but even today my hair are falling i am having regular periods , i got my blood tested for thyroid and it came out normal my mom ,grannies and aunts don t have balding problem is my hair fall ever going to stop? Will my hair regrow or will i see my scalp crown forever i have never got any permanent hair bonding done...please help what should i do? I don t want my hair to fall drastically.during this time i also got beau s line too in my toe nails too, please tell wat can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012