Asthmatic, allergic to painkillers, have abnormal menses with first few days of spotting, cramping followed by heavy bleeding. Remedy?

Hi. I am having alot of problems with my periods and unsure what to do. It has been like this for quiet sometime. They are regular .. Every 21 days but when i do get them, the first few days they are very light. I suffer leg and thigh pains and not to mention the stomach cramps . So the first four days i only see light red dots and am bloated. But the fifth day i get them heavy and last for 8 days. So i have them for about 12 - 13 days which i think is abnormal. I am also an asthmatic and am allergic to pain killers. Please advise. Many thanks in advanced.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012