Asthmatic, ADHD Problem, coughing severely, shortness of breath, irritation in lungs. Worry?

Age: 18
Sex: Female
Medical History: Asthmatic and ADHD
Problem: over the past 2 weeks I've come down with this cough. just a cough no other symptoms at first i thought it was my asthma as its known to play up around this time of year but after a couple days it didn't go way like it normally would but still I thought nothing of it but its gotten to the point where I'm coughing all the time and its really bad ill even go into to coughing fits and start to feel shortness of breath and as though I'm going to vomit and my friends and family have comment that I sound like someone who's been smoking here whole life which isn't cool as I've never smoked in my life as it irritates my lungs. I'm starting to get worried.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013