Asthma, upper respiratory infection. Taken steroid pills, antibiotics, breathing treatment. No relief. Treatment?

I have asthma I was taken to the hospital 2 nights ago and was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection. They gave me steroid pills and antibiotics and breathing treatment while there they gave me 3 breathing treatments which they said didn t help and then they gave me 3 steroid pills and a steroid breathing treatment I was told that it didn t sound any better well I am home and doing as I was told but I am not feeling like I am getting any better in fact I can feel my heart racing and chest is really tight. I have high blood pressure. Should I return right away or give it a few more days and see what happens. Very confused can t afford a waisted ER visit.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012