Asthma, severe coughing attack. Prescribed budecort, using nebuliser. Correct treatment?

Hello, my name is XXXXXX, i have an 11 year old son with asthma , two weeks ago the Doctor started given him BUDECORT as treatment for a period of 3 months, its been 10 days now and he is still having the attack like couging a lot especially at night, when that happened i usually put him in the nebuliser with 0.5ml asthaline and 2ml saline , am i doing the right thing. Please help, i don t know what else to do, his been having this kind of cough since nearly 2 months now
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012