Asthma, fever, no vomiting, no diarrhoea, abdominal pain, feels shaky, lips turns blue

My daughter is seven. History of Asthma . For two days she has had a fever of 102.5 with periods of breaks. No vomiting, no diarrhea . Leg pain and intermittent mild abdominal pain . Last night she had an episode of uncontrollable shaking ( more excessive than chills but not a seizure ) lasting for a 20-25 minute period during this time her breathing was very labored and her lips began to turn blue. Her Xopenx was given and effective. Today fever, leg pains and some shaking are still present. Should we hold off through the weekend or go to the ER or Immediate care clinic tomorrow? Thoughts ? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012