Asthma, fatty liver, occasional shortness of breath and chest pain. Help?

Dear Doctor, Am nilanjan chaudhury from Kolkata, I am 32 and an asthema patient from childhood so takes aerocort inhailer regularly, I do have fatty leaver as well, as per doctor which is controlled now, recently i diagnosed with antral gastritis ,for last 2 months i am feeling short of breath and and some times chest pain , it occurs in the evening the most, i went to a cardiologist and done ecg and tmt ,both are normal, doctor given me lonapez .5 mg as SOS drug, but lonapez is not a cardiac drug. but no body believes that i am suffering a lot.......plz help me YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013