Asthma, dry non productive cough, on Prednisolone. Any advice?

Hello Dr. Grief,
I have regular bouts of Asthma and dry non productive cough, usually last 5- 6 days; after taking 6 tablets x 5mg x 3 days, then followed by 3 tablets x 5mg. x 4 days, I am back to normal. I have exhausted my current supply prescribed by my own British GP. Now that I travel to and from USA/UK I do not get much chance to see my British GP. Prednisolone 5mg is the only medication that relieves my illness; where can I buy Genuine Prednisolone 5mg. with out Doctors Prescription?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013