Asthma, cough, vomiting, dizziness, stomach cramps, headaches in a child. What is going on?

i have a 4 years old little boy and last year he was diagnosed with asthma,he was coughing a lot when going to bed and in the morning before getting up,he was throwing up quite a lot and he would only throw up flam not food mean while he started to have his medications inhalers and pediatric sachets and his coughing fits started to get better.
but sometimes he still has the throwing up problems and last time he had temperature but to me it seems that the doctors give all diferent diagnosis to the same symptoms,i have been backwarss and forwards to doctors and my son seems to still get ill with the same problem,now he is starting to complain of dizziness and tummy aches and headaches all the time its been like that for about two months now i did take him to the doctors about this also but it seems like they is something the doctors arent detecting and am getting really worried with his health,could you give me an idea on what this could be he has an appointment today about dizziness and headaches and i would like to go well informed on what to say to the doctor,thank you
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013