Asthma, asthalene inhalers, Formonide-400 and combimist inhaler, ocid 20 mg, Omnacortil 2 tab 20mg, L-cin 500 mg, odimont 10mg, doxiflo 400 mg,

Hello,Doctor! I am 40 years old, and suffering from Asthma from past 4/5 years. I have been taking asthalene inhalers for 2 years and get instantly relief , i have tried homeopathy since began.but not satisfied. now I need inhalers almost every day twice, then I contacted a doctor and he says its converted in acute asthma, my doctor suggested me to take Formonide-400 and combimist inhaler twice a day for 90 days and some medicine : ocid 20 mg, Omnacortil 2 tab 20mg, L-cin 500 mg all OD for 8 days and odimont 10mg for 90 days OD , doxiflo 400 mg 90 days BD. Doctor please suggest me , is my asthma in very serious condition. or its normal , my ongoing medication is all right?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012