Asthma, anxiety, smoker. Pain in neck, chest tightness, sore legs, weakness

I am 17, smoke almost every day since I was 16. I have asthma , and anxiety. Stopped smoking off and on for about 3 months now. I have noticed a pain in the lower left side of my neck only when I move my head down for about 2 to 3 weeks now (could be a strained muscle). This morning my chest was really tight and was hard to breath, I did my inhaler but it has been acting up off and on all day. Also my body feels really weak (especially in the legs). My legs have been very sore and weak for the last two days and I really haven t done much exercise so I am not sure what it is from, and it has gotten worse today. These all could be nothing but my anxiety of course makes me jump to conclusions ( lung cancer , emphysema, etc...)
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012