Asthma and bad cough, pain in ribs, bicuspid arotic valve, ascending anurysym. On abuterol, prednisone, prestiq. Please advice something for pain?

I have asthma and coughed so badly feels like i pulled muscle in my ribs. the pain is great. problem is I am not sure if I can take anything for the pain. on abuterol, prednisone , prestiq. also I have a bicuspid arotic valve and acsending anurysym. just want to take something for my pain I am 50 years old and was never sick a day in my life until april 2012
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012