Asthma. On abuterol inhaler, side effects of tingling in arms, hands, leg weakness, wheezing. Should I continue with this inhaler?

i am 18 female and i just got diagnosed with asthma and i take an abuterol inhaler and everytime i take it my face and mouth get tingly aswell as my hands/arms and it makes my legs feel weak if im walking and i ve only been taking this inhaler for like 5 days and for the past two days i ve been wheezing (feeels like my throat is closing) which i never wheezed before. I don t know if i should continue taking my inhaler or what?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012