Asked to try Cerazette instead of Cilest, came back to Cilest. Having long periods now. Any ideas ?

Hello there - I was taking the pill Cilest however, after a few months of headaches I was advised by my GP to try Cerazette of which, I did but unfortunately, it didn t work for me. I am now been back on Cilest for the last month and no headaches. However, I have been experiencing a period now for nearly 3 months. It was constant whilst I was taking Cerazette and still the same whilst back on Cilest. It s draining now and it s causing a few problems with my partner- although very understanding it s just not fair on him now. Any ideas? Do I battle it out and hope for the best? Many thanks for all your assistance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013