Asked to take AKT4, TBPCR, AFB tests show negative. Why have the medicines been prescribed?

hi, I am animesh, from howrah,India. my wife was suffering from cist on right overy. size 3.6 cm. dr. operted it by laproscopy . But after 4th week infection took place.DRs used different types of antibiotics .no result. PUS was passing continuously.dr usde tab loxof and azimox and then rcinex 450. sometimes it shown some improvement but position remains same. by this way 5months already passed. finally Dr used AKT4 but so far pathologcal report of PUS culture,AFB test, TBPCR report all are shown negetive. that is my point of concern? now DR advised to take AKT4 for 3months along with bactrim d.s. and bicosule. she has elergic problems which try to controll through diet. Now, my questions are 1.How shoud I confirm about TB 2.will she continue AKT4 {already taken for13 days} there any alternate ? Test to confirm TB disease . 4.what is it side effect?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012