Ascending aortic aneurysm. Surgery, ECHO test done. Chances of developing aneurysm?

hello my brother(age 27) had ascending aortic aneurysm and he got the surgery done two months back, Size of his aorta was over 7cm. I also got the precautionary Echo done and measurements are as follow..: AO(ed) 3.6 la(es) 3.0 rvid(ed) 1.5 lvid(ed) 4.4 lvid(es) 2.8 ivs(ed) 0.9 lvpw(ed) 0.9 ef 65% FS 36% my height- 171 cm weight-88 kg age-24 gender-male So is there chance that I also develop Aneurysm over the time. And at the time of my brother doctor said if size of aorta had been below 4.5cm then things could be cured using medication . But when I counsulted the doctor he said there is no need of medication as of now but suggested me to stop lifting weight and running and did not give any satisfactory reply. So I wanted to ask if there are chances that over the time I would also develop aneurysm ? Is it the right time to start medication or should I wait And if the size is below 4.5cm what is the probability of getting cured by medication ? what precautions should I take ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012