As per scrotum sonography, I have testicle calcification. Do i need to undergo any test?

Dear sir, As per scrotum sonography, I have testicle calificaion i.e.microlithiasis on both the side of testicle. The doctor did not give me any medicine and told me to come back after 6 month for HIV test. My both testicle having little pain. The pain started before 2 month and it is still not cured. Please suggest me what should i do? Which medicine shall i take? Do i need to undergo any test? can this be cured? will this issue lead to HIV? Thanks, Sudhir
Asked On : Sun, 29 Aug 2010