As per report my left distal fallopian tube blocked. What should i do to conceive ?

Hi Doc, i am 27 and trying to conceive for 7 months. All my harmone levels are normal and I have done HSG 2 days ago report says Distal left tube blocked. My Right tube is normal. Can you please tell me what is the next step? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 12 Oct 2011
Thanks for query,
As your right tube is normal there is no problem for ovulation.
So go for ovulation study and see that there is ovulation takes place between 14-16th day.
if there is no ovulation then your gynaec will prescribe medicines for promoting ovulation and growth and development of endometrium and ovum.
Ok and bye.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Praveen Tayal's  Response

Since one of your tubes is patent so your chances of conception are there. You can consult your gynecologist for assessment of your hormonal status and ovulation. Do not feel disheartened. You can conceive with the help of proper medicines.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Praveen Tayal