As i am taking medicine named restrone i started missing my regular period.Is it safe and normal for me ?

dear all doctors, pls. note, last month on 24th april(and finished on 27th april) i got my first period (i m 33 years old) after taking medician named restrone and today date is 26th may and i hv no period till date. but i hv white discharge and little bit pain some time in my stomach pls note,i was on antibiotics for 7-8 days . this month of 2nd of may i hv a sergury of my forearm actually i hv a fracture in my forearm due to surgery i m on medican i take antibiotics. Did the antibiotics mess up my cycle? 1).should i take the same medicine or i go to my gyne. 2). i hv always takeing every month the same tab (restrone)medician to regular my period ? it is safe and normal? pls. advide. awaiting for ur reply. regards, sushma
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011