As I am diagnosed with cervical dysplasia III what treatment should I take for vaginal bleeding and dark brown discharge ?

I have been diagnosed the cervial dysplasia I had a leep done in 2009 Since November I have been having vaginal bleeds and dark borwn discharge What could it be I am a 30 year old hispanic woman. I have 2 kids. Both delivaries were pre-mature. During my second pregnancy, I was dignosed with HPV . After the birth of my daughter in 2008, I was dignosed with cervical dysplasia III. I had a LEEP done in 2009. After the prodecure I had a normal pap. Recently in November, I notice that my period lasted longer than usual and was quiet heavy, after I was my period finished I stated having drak brown vaginal discharge and for the passsed 3 months, I have been having both symptoms at the same time. I am currntly having vaginal bleeding and dark brown dischare at the same time. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011