As I am 20 year old can my height be increased ?

hi doctor a 20 year female...the problem is am nt tall,my height is nearly 5..can u plzz suggest me whether I can increase my height in this age n through wat can it be increased?? iwear heels..i heard dat wearing heels effects us later..i feel embarrased if people point me out saying dat m short..hav no medical history ..
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Sorry dear after onset of menstrual cycle in females you can increase your height.After this age the end of long bones do not grow ,so that you can not increase your height.Your height depends upon your genetic coding,your parents must also of short height,do not feel embarrassed it is your personality that matters not your height.bye.