Article said eating few grains of rice with water before breakfast reduce burps, flatulence and regurgitation. Is it true and possible side effects?

HI Doc , somebody just now told me that eating 5 0r 6 grains of rice with water before breakfast do magic to the digestive system. the lady claims that her burps, gases and regurgitation is reduced since she started using them. i would like to confirm this and would also like to know if there will be any side effects involved. thanx.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Neither there is any chance of magic, nor any chance of side effect. Thus you can also try.
With good wishes,