Arthritis, infection, weak, increased heart beat, high BP and sugar. Treatment?

hello sir,my mother is suffering from arthiritis for last ten years....and the the infection is created more.....and doctor have gave me allopath medicine and also a ostofec 70 and she get reaction of ostofec 70,she is so weak and her heart beat is increasing at a faster rate and her sugar is 186mg/dl and b.p is 140/91 and doctor gave emset injection and saline water?what can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

Most important thing is to keep the blood glucose values within normal limits.
In presence of increased blood glucose levels, the therapeutic effect of any medication is reduced.
Care should also be taken to keep her BP in check.
Kindly discuss regarding this with her treating Physician.
And continue the medications for Arthritis as advised by the Doctor.
Physiotherapy exercise will also be helpful.